Feelings that cannot be described!

Today I bought myself a phone with my own savings that I have accumulated since I started working. It has only been 10 months and I have had a lot of ups and downs with my job.
Sometimes, I would sit and wonder, why am I going through this shit?  What am I going to achieve at the end of it all?
Today, when I bought my phone with my own hard earned money, I feel all that I went through is totally worth it.

I am not saying the be all and end all purpose of my earning was to buy a phone. I am talking about the power, the confidence and the satisfaction of having achieved a small milestone. This was like a tiny reminder of all the milestones that I further plan to achieve! :D


Comments

  1. Congratulations poooja :D I can't save a penny ever lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, neither can I!
      But I set a goal for myself, a new phone for my birthday, and I had to do it! :P

      Delete
  2. Congras ! on your first achievement ...best wishes for the future times to come :)
    Small things sometimes mean a lot ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sushree! :)
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts