Theme reveal 2016!

April has always been an exciting month for me, given that it is my birthday month. I am excited this year for two other reasons:

  • The A to Z challenge 
  • Game of thrones season 6 
This will be my second A to Z challenge, I was naive about the whole blogging world the first time around, I might have gotten slightly better now.

I had no theme, the first time. This year my heart wants me to go with LOVE. I am trying to challenge myself by using an emotion/ feeling starting from the corresponding letter of the day in my story or base my story on that emotion. I am also going to try and keep the posts really short. That in itself will be a huge challenge for me, I guess.

I am super excited to meet new bloggers through the course and read great content, All the best, everyone! :)




Comments

Popular Posts