Fast, faster, fastest!

One of the best things about my work is I can work from home. Thanks to my incredibly slow internet, I rarely opt for it.

During one of my very important meetings with a manager in Finland, the internet suddenly became very slow. I tried to connect through my phone internet and it was so slow, I began to panic. I had to quickly  rush to my neighbor's house to reconnect immediately. Since I was working from the comfort of my home, I had not taken a shower yet and was still in my worn-out-but-comfy pajamas. The embarrassment of that day still doesn't let me look her in the eye, properly.

I am someone who lives off the internet. The first thing I do in the morning is check Instagram like it is a newspaper. I have a long commute to work, I keep my self entertained by reading news online, watching videos and even reading my favorite blogs. I use Google extensively on an every hour basis. I have stopped watching TV because I get my dose of entertainment on YouTube. Facebook has gotten boring as hell, but is the best place to enhance my stalking detective skills.  

Image source: The Oatmeal

For someone like me, the worse thing that could happen is have no internet and the worst thing that could happen is have slow internet.
Image source: The Oatmeal
Every time there is slow internet connection, I start panicking. I know, I am borderline obsessed with the internet, but who is not?

So, I breathed a sigh of relief when I recently came across the Airtel Ad, which guarantees not fast 2G, not even faster 3G but, wait for it... fastest 4G experience, ever!

The part of the Ad that caught my attention was when the girl downloads an entire movie in 3 minutes! Imagine downloading movies within minutes, I already have a list ready.  I got curious about Airtel 4G and went on to find out more.

Airtel is a telecom brand we have grown to trust over the years. So when they say Airtel 4G is faster than the existing networks and throwing an open challenge to everybody, you cannot but want to try it for yourself. 

I also found out that you do not have to pay a single rupee more, than what you are currently paying for your 3G pack, to experience super fast 4G speeds. Can you believe that?!

Airtel 4G is accessible in 296 Indian cities, which includes most of the Urban cities, making the usage a smooth experience nationwide.

So what are you waiting for? Go get your Airtel 4G sim and soar across the internet with unbelievable speeds. And if you are wondering how you can do that, I'll tell you, it is just as simple as #GetAirtel4G tweet away! Amazing right? And, the sim card will be delivered to you, where ever you are, free of cost. 

I am going ahead and tweeting right now to take my internet experience to an all new level. I hope you do too! 

P.S: I work for a networks company and I am hearing things about 5G already. This makes me  want to get my hands on 4G before 5G becomes the new big thing!


Comments

Popular Posts