Where there is will, there is a way! ;)
8 ways to win my heart!
- The guy should be able to differentiate between your and you're, there and their. Also he should not mess up with have and had while using it in the past tense! (Yes, as weird as it is, this tops my list of priorities!). To add to this, someone who leaves only a K as a reply, doesn't have to bother trying to impress me also.
- The guy should be genuine. Can't handle someone who says something and does something else later. All of us change with time, but forgetting all the values you once believed and fought for, just to prove you're superior is just not done. The core is what is attractive to me, not the exterior.
- However bad the situation, once I talk about it with the people I love, I feel a lot lighter and better, I therefore, need someone who can listen to my rants patiently and give me valuable advice.
- I need someone who can put forth his own views and opinions and also argue and counter my points. I definitely do not want him to agree to everything I say, just because he loves me.
- I need someone who has varied interests in life. He should be willing to try new things and places, willing to explore, willing to learn new things always. Laziness and lethargy should be a luxury, not a routine for him.
- I need someone who respects me for who I am and for the way I look. Someone, who knows I am a different individual, than he is and does not want me to change myself according to his whims and fancies. Of course I am ready to compromise, but not at the cost of my beliefs and values. Anybody who wants any sort of modification to that, can look anywhere else. Also looks-wise, I will always try to look my best for the guy I love, because I love him and because I know, he will love irrespective of that. I can do that much for a tall, good looking, smart man, can't I? ;)
- I need someone who is social enough to be able to be a part of my friend circle and also gel with my family. Him being social also has an added advantage of me getting to meet and enjoy the company of his friends and family.
- I need someone who can make me a priority while not forgetting his responsibilities. No gift is as valuable as quality time spent together, someone who values that, will get a step closer to my heart.