2016 round up!

I randomly got this idea of compiling posts that are half written and publishing them. They are raw and out of context. They have absolutely no beginning or end or even an in between. They were still things I thought of in my head over the course of this year.

Also, I don't want to complete them, I have moved on from most of these and some I don't even remember why I wanted to write.

      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes I fail to understand how people function. I do not understand the pleasure they get out of being mean. I am not talking about indirect remarks and funny-not-so-funny comments. I am talking about people who have the heart to come and say mean things on your face.

I pity them. I really do. I feel terrible about how lonely and insecure they really must be.

When I am not even in their everyday radar, why do they want to walk up to me and say random things, they know will hurt me?

How would they like it if I brought up something that is sure to make them uncomfortable and is much more mean than what they are talking about me? 

I won't! That's what makes me different from them, I guess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was a huge surprise for me, as for the first time, I discovered I could say NO!

Is it a big deal? It is a BIG freakin' deal!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The memories of your voice have faded,
Yet I will be able to recognize it when I hear it.
The shape of your face appears hazy,
Yet I will be able to spot you from afar.
The memories of the smile I loved the most is still afresh,
Yet I am not sure if that's how it always was.


Memories are becoming specs of hazy times,
Time is moving way into the future,
Future is where you and I live in parallel lives
Lives that are better than our life together would ever be
Yet...
       --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was recently telling a friend, the time, right after a break up is the right time to get into another relationship. Once you get too comfortable being with yourself, there is no way you can take the relationship path easily. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to travel to a land so far,
I want to travel over buying a new car,
I want to travel to explore the world,
I want to travel and escape the world.

Walk, run, hitch or hike,
Car, bus, plane or a bike
I want to travel to encounter new stories,
To revel in life and forget all worries,

Travel into minds of people,
Travel to various churches and temples!
Travel within my conscience,
Travel beyond my inhibitions!

Travel to touch great peeks,
Travel in terms of experience is all that my heart seeks!
Different people, different cultures, I want to see,
Travel I want, will you travel with me?

There must have been a few more that might have been deleted. I don't even remember. This is so pointless, still I want to do it :D :D

Bye 2016, you have been kind to me, 2017 come let's have fun! :D

Comments

  1. Somehow, it made sense! :D

    Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand
    your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you are stating and
    the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you
    still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read far more from you.

    This is actually a great site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.
    I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts from you later
    on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has
    encouraged me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts