2019 - Love and more love!

Ah!

I just read through my last year's post and realized that only because I had let all my expectations go, I found everything I wanted and more this year!

I learnt to have a balanced approach towards life. I am neither overjoyed when things are positive  nor miserable when things are low. I took so many years to achieve this state of being and to realize this is what life is trying to teach me!

I will forever be indebted to this year for helping me fall in love with myself so much that I could finally fall in love with someone else ( Seshu <3)!

I was so comfortable being with my own self, friends and family, the addition of a new person to my life was only a step up to make everything better.

I am forever thankful to the universe for finding me my perfect life partner. I am a married woman now! Whoa!

People always told me that I have to wait for things to happen at the right time. I am glad I did. It was definitely worth the wait.

Professionally, I learnt things that will help my life overall. I was recognised by the leadership for all the work I put in. I grew leaps and bounds. My manager (Meena) helped me become the best version of myself.

I have a new adventure lined up for me in 2020. Gosh! It is almost time to take the leap.

I am leaving behind things I am comfortable with and stepping into a whole new direction. I already know it will be exciting, challenging, compelling but filled with love and happiness.

Like always, I am grateful for my amazing friends, they were my rocks through my lows and were a part of all my highs and how!

It will be a challenge mentally and emotionally to embrace the new phase of my life. I can't wait to start it though!

THANK YOU, 2019! You have to easily be the BEST year of my life, so far!

I am sure it will only get better from here!

Cheers!









Comments

Popular Posts